Chelmsford City Council

Housing and domestic abuse

If you are a victim of domestic abuse and want advice on your housing options, you can:

  • call us on 01245 606400
  • visit us at the Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre

We can work with other organisations and help you find a safe way to remain in your home, or find a safe place to go.

In some cases, we might have a duty to find you accommodation if you are homeless because of the domestic situation.

You can look at GOV.UK or Safer Places for advice about domestic abuse.

    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page

    Go to: