Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

Housing associations own and manage all of the social housing in the Chelmsford area.

If you live in a housing association property, the housing association is your landlord.

You pay your rent to the housing association, and need to report any problems directly to them. This includes repairs and anti-social behaviour.

Unless you are already a social housing tenant applying to your landlord's internal transfer list, you can not apply directly to a housing association. You must apply to join our Housing Register.

If you are a social housing tenant, you can apply to swap your home with someone else who also rents a housing association home. This is a ‘mutual exchange’. You must contact your landlord about this.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.