Chelmsford City Council


If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can  send an alert to StreetLink.

We can only discuss your housing application with you, or with someone who has  authority to discuss.

Once you have made your housing application, you will need to  submit your evidence.

Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page?

Go to:

You are here »Home»Housing