Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

Advice if you are leaving hospital and have housing problems

If you're worried about your housing upon discharge, you need to inform the hospital.

The hospital's discharge team has a legal duty to refer you to us if they consider you to be at risk of homelessness.

If you require support or adaptations to your property after your stay in hospital, you can look at Essex County Council for more information.

Finding somewhere to stay

If you want to find somewhere to stay, you can look at our advice about improving your housing situation. You can find out about renting privately, asking family or friends and getting more help.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.