Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

Advice if you are a former member of the armed forces and have housing problems

You can look at Shelter for information about your options and charities you can contact.

If you're at risk of homelessness or rough sleeping, you can get help to find accommodation from:

You can also download an advice guide from the National Homeless Advice Service.

Finding somewhere to stay

If you want to find somewhere to stay, you can look at our advice about improving your housing situation. You can find out about renting privately, asking family or friends and getting more help.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.