What happens if we accept your bid
After bidding has ended each week, we look at all the bids for a property. Then, we nominate the successful applicant to the housing association.
We decide who should be nominated to the housing association by looking at:
- their housing needs
- their band on the Housing Register
- the date they joined that band on the Housing Register
Your nomination to the housing association will only be successful if:
- the property meets your needs
- you are in the highest Housing Register band out of the people who had placed a bid
- you have been in that band for the longest time out of the people who placed a bid
The housing association carry out their own assessment, and then they decide who gets to view the property. They will contact you to arrange a viewing if you are successful.