Ice skating timetables at Riverside
Please read our safe skating page for guidelines on using the ice rink safely.
If you do not own your own pair of ice skates, the centre has these available to hire (for a small fee unless otherwise stated). Please ask for one size above your normal shoe size e.g. if you are a size 6, please ask for a size 7. The smallest size we offer is a baby size 7 and the biggest is an adult size 14. Make sure that you bring socks along with you if you are not already wearing some.
- Strobe, flashing and / or flickering lights; as well as loud music operate as part of the effects during some ice sessions and events.
- Please note that at certain times part of the ice may be coned off for private tuition, private parties and / or holiday courses.
- Spectators are charged the full admission price (rather than spectator rate) during all 'disco sessions' (Skateside and Curve, Afternoon Disco sessions on Saturday and Sunday). This excludes adults accompanying children under 14 years, who will be charged at the normal spectator rate. During all other sessions the standard spectator rate applies.
- Please note that during busy periods entry to sessions may be subject to delay due to large queues.
- Riverside Ice and Leisure reserve the right to alter any details listed at any time without prior notification. This information is correct at time of publication.