ourChelmsford Plus Account
The ourChelmsford Plus account offers you discounts on activities across our four Leisure Centres; Riverside Leisure Centre, Chelmsford Sport and Athletics Centre (CSAC), South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre (SWFLC) and Dovedale Sports Centre.
The ourChelmsford Plus account gives you up to £1.30 discount on activities across all four of our Leisure Centres, and up to 7 days advanced booking on any of our sessions, meaning you can get into the sessions you love, sooner.
You can also get access to the latest promotions and offers across our venues and services, and all for just £16 per year.
Upgrading from a Lite to a Plus account could save you money if you attend our centres just once a week.
If you attend our centres twice a week or more, save even more by upgrading to premium account with one of our great value Premium monthly memberships.
What are the benefits of a Plus Account?
The ourChelmsford Plus account gives you:
- Up to £1.30 reduction on most activities across our 4 leisure centres.
- Priority booking for our classes and activities at any of our leisure centres up to seven days in advance.
- Quick touch access with a free card or fob (for an extra cost) making access to your favourite sessions and classes quick and easy.
- £5 off both tiers of Chelmsford Theatre Membership.
When can I use my Plus Account?
- Your Plus account discount can be used at any of our Leisure Centres at any time.
How much will it cost?
- A Plus account costs just £16 per year.
How do I join?
- You can apply for an ourChelmsford Plus account online.
- When you apply select 'sign up for a membership. This is not a monthly membership, you will pay £16 annually.
- You can also apply for a Plus Discount account. The Discount account is available for:
- 18 to 21 year olds
- Universal Credit
- Job Seekers allowance
- Income Support
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Full time students
- Over 65s
- Veteran ID cards
- Max Card (two adults and two children; the Max card holder must be in the group)
- Essex Carers