Chelmsford City Council

Resident parking

Logo for the South Essex Parking Partnership

Contact Parking

Purple Phone Icon.png
0345 520 7007 (MiPermit)

Monday to Friday:

8am to 6pm

Temporarily closed at weekends

10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

All automated MiPermit services are running 24 hours a day, seven days a week as normal

Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page

Go to: