South Essex Parking Partnership (SEPP)
The South Essex Parking Partnership (SEPP) is responsible for on-street parking enforcement and resident parking schemes across South Essex, including:
- Basildon Borough Council
- Brentwood Borough Council
- Castle Point Borough Council
- Chelmsford City Council
- Maldon District Council
- Rochford District Council
We are the lead authority for SEPP, and are responsible for all day-to-day operations on behalf of the partnership.
As part of its day-to-day operations, the South Essex Parking Partnership (SEPP):
- issues digital (paperless) on-street residential permits and visitor tickets
- enforces the parking restrictions for on-street areas and some car parks, through issuing Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)
- patrols on-street areas via Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs)
You can view information about parking accounts and Penalty Charge Notice revenue.
You can also view and download the SEPP policies, including those covering body-worn CCTV.
Parking Partnership Enforcement Policy (PEP)
Parking Partnership Operational Protocols (POP)
SEPP Body Worn CCTV 12 Guiding Principles
SEPP Body Worn CCTV Policy & Operation Guidelines
SEPP Body Worn CCTV Privacy Impact Assessment
SEPP Body Worn CCTV Your Questions Answered
SEPP Policy Introducing New Parking Restrictions (2020)
South Essex Parking Partnership Discretion Policy (2015)