Apply for a dispensation permit
We grant dispensation permits to allow tradespeople to park in certain places during restricted times, while they are working at an address.
Dispensation permits allow tradespeople to park:
- in car parks
- on double yellow lines
- in limited waiting bays
- in loading and unloading bays
- in on-street Pay and Display bays
- in resident permit bays
- on single yellow lines
The dispensation permits are valid:
- Monday to Friday
- between 8am and 6pm
- only for the tradespeople working on the property
We do not grant dispensation permits:
- in locations with loading bans
- for parking on footpaths or grass verges
How to apply
You need to contact us to apply and pay for a dispensation permit.
You will also need:
- the dates you need the dispensation permit
- the registration number of the vehicle that needs the dispensation permit
- the exact location where the vehicle will be parked the reason you need the dispensation permit
- your name and email address
- your debit or credit card details, including the card number, CSV number, and start and expiry date
Dispensation permits cost:
- £5 per week for restrictions under three hours
- £6 per day for restrictions of three hours or more
We don't accept American Express.
What happens next
Once we receive your payment, your permit will be active from the start date. Dispensation permits are digital, meaning you don't need to display anything in your vehicle windscreen.
If you need a 'various' dispensation, which is not specific to a single vehicle, we will issue you with a paper dispensation permit. Once we receive your payment, we will email your permit to you. You will need to print your permit and clearly display it in your vehicle when you park in the restricted area.