We manage certain parking maintenance issues across the South Essex Parking Partnership (SEPP).

What we manage

  • Clearway signs
  • H bars
  • Kerb markings
  • 'Limited waiting' bays and signs
  • Loading bays and signs
  • Pay and Display bays and signs
  • 'Permit M' bays and signs for Basildon
  • Resident permit bays and signs
  • 'Restricted zone' signs
  • School 'keep clear' markings
  • Taxi bays and signs
  • Verge signs
  • Yellow and red lines

Other parking maintenance is undertaken by Essex Highways.

What Essex Highways manages

  • Box junction markings
  • Bus stops
  • Centre lines
  • Disabled bays (unless they are generic)
  • Mini roundabout markings
  • Speed roundels
  • Zebra and controlled crossings

If the maintenance involves one of these issues, you should request it from Essex Highways online. Otherwise, you should request it from us.

How to report an issue

Report now

To request parking maintenance, you will need:

  • your name and contact details
  • the location of the parking maintenance issue
  • what maintenance needs to be undertaken

Once we receive your request, we will:

  • acknowledge your request
  • visit the location to investigate your request as soon as possible
  • report back to you on the outcome of your request

We do not operate an immediate response service, but we will attend as soon as possible.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.