We offer a range of options if you want to park in Chelmsford regularly. Our season tickets can save you money, and means you don’t have to pay for parking on a daily basis. You can also leave and re-enter your chosen car park multiple times per day.
Types of ticket
You can choose:
- a car park season ticket, which allows you to park in one car park
- an Annual 7 season ticket, which allows you to park in any one of seven car parks, seven days a week
- an evening car park permits for residents, which allows you to park in one of 15 of our car parks (only valid from 5pm to 8am Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday)
If you need additional parking for your employees, we can create a parking scheme for your business. You can contact us to discuss a long-term solution for your parking requirements.
You can also view the terms and conditions.
We accept payment by Direct Debit. The Direct Debit starts on the first of the month and continues on the first of every month afterwards.
Car park season tickets
- Fairfield Road: £158.33 (monthly) or £1,900 (yearly)
- High Chelmer: £154.16 (monthly) or £1,850 (yearly)
- Meadows Retail (Monday to Friday): £108.33 (monthly) or £1,300 (yearly)
- Meadows Retail (Monday to Sunday): £134.58 (monthly) or £1,615 (yearly)
- Meadows Surface: £154.16 (monthly) or £1,850 (yearly)
- Townfield Street: £158.33 (monthly) or £1,900 (yearly)
- Waterloo Lane 3: £158.33 (monthly) or £1,900 (yearly)
- West End Business (business permit): £112.50 (monthly) or £1,350 (yearly)
Annual 7 season tickets
- Annual 7: £87.50 (monthly) or £1,050 (yearly)
Evening car park permits for residents
- Evening car park permit: £16.67 (monthly) or £200 (yearly)
To apply for a season ticket, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- your vehicle make, model and registration number
- the name of the car park you want to park in
- the date you want your season ticket to start from
Once we receive your application, we will:
- acknowledge it within three working days
- establish if the season ticket you want is available
If the car park you want is not available, we will contact you to offer you a place on the waiting list.
When a space becomes available, we will:
- send you the full application pack to complete and return, including the Direct Debit mandate
- contact you within 10 working days to confirm your season ticket and arrange to take the first payment
- confirm in writing that we have set up your season ticket
You need to let us know if your details change, such as a change of address or vehicle.
If you no longer need your season ticket, you need to give a month's notice in writing by submitting a cancellation request.
You should then return your windscreen disc and barrier card to us without delay from the last day of the notice period.
If you do not return your season ticket, we will continue to invoice you at the normal rate.
If the spaces for the season ticket you want are already full, you can join the waiting list. We will add you to the waiting list based on the date you apply for the season ticket.
If a space becomes available and you are at the top of the waiting list, we will offer it to you. If you refuse the space, we will move you to the bottom of the list or remove you if you no longer want it.
If there is no space in your assigned car park, you can contact us so we can find you space in another car park.