Location of entrance
There are 307 spaces in the car park in total, with 88 Pay and Display spaces and 219 season ticket spaces. After 5pm, all spaces are Pay and Display.
Number of motorcycle spaces
2 Moto Parking spaces (‘Touring’)
Number of electric vehicle (EV) spaces
Location of motorcycle spaces
The near left-hand side of the car park
Fees for motorcycles
Pay and display
- Credit/debit card
- Pay by phone
When to make payment
You must pay when you arrive at the car park and before you leave your vehicle (this includes paying by phone)
MiPermit phone number
Call: 0345 520 7007. Text: 61600
MiPermit location number
10p charge to pay using MiPermit on line or with the app.
10p for a text reminder, which you can switch off in the app.
Bank holiday opening times
5:30am to 11:59pm (Monday to Friday), 7am to 11:59pm (Saturday and Sunday)
Season Ticket available
- Up to 30 minutes (Monday to Friday, 5:30am to 11:59pm): 40p
- Up to one hour (Monday to Friday, 5:30am to 11:59pm): £1.20
- One day (Monday to Friday, 5:30am to 11:59pm): £7.50
- Two days (Monday to Friday, 5:30am to 11:59pm): £15
- All day (Saturday and Sunday, 7am to 11:59pm): £2
- Evenings (Monday to Sunday, 5pm to 11:59pm): £1
- Overnight (Sunday to Thursday, 5pm to 5:29am): £2.50
- Overnight (Friday and Saturday, 5pm to 6:59am): £2.50
You can't reserve a space in this car park.