Parkour school (CSAC)
Children aged 5 to 11 can boost their fitness, make friends and learn new skills at this fun course.
At our term time Parkour sports school, children will develop their physical skills in agility, balance, co-ordination and climbing.
Parkour allows children to navigate their surroundings, overcome obstacles and enjoy their environment.
Under the guidance of our qualified instructor, they get to practice real Parkour techniques on specially designed soft Parkour equipment.
Days and times
- Junior Parkour (ages 5 to 7): Thursdays, 4pm to 5pm
- Parkour (ages 7 to 11): Thursdays, 5.10pm to 6.10pm
- £44.10 per 7 week term (prices vary depending on term length)
- ourChelmsford Lite cardholders: £6.60 per session
- ourChelmsford Plus cardholders: £5.60 per session
- All courses must be booked and paid for in advance using your child's ourChelmsford card.
- If your child does not have an ourChelmsford card, you will need to apply for one before you can book a session.
- If you have not booked and paid for a session online, you will not be able to attend.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your child's course is due to start.
- Please ensure children wear suitable sports clothing and trainers and brings a drink with them.
Harvest a new routine
Harvest a new routine with our all-inclusive monthly memberships. Claim your free trial today!
Term time sports schools
Term time lessons for kids in swimming, ice skating and athletics.
Get active around Chelmsford
From Heart and Sole walks to Forever Fit and Play in the Park, discover sport and activity all over Chelmsford.
Join us for October half term fun!
Discover our kids holiday camps and courses; perfect for ages 2 to 16!
Upgrade and save
Get a Plus account and save on a range of activities for just £15 per year.
Discover our exclusive pre-opening offer!
Be first in line to try out our brand new gym and studios at Chelmsford Sport and Athletics Centre.