Gym at CSAC
If it’s your first time in a gym or your hundredth, you will be able to find what you’re looking for at CSAC.
Take advantage of the latest Technogym equipment, two designated free-weights area and a functional training zone.
Our health and fitness team will support you to achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
If you want some one-to-one help in the gym, you can also book personal training sessions.
Our gym is open to those aged 16 and over, but younger children can use our Teen gym sessions.
- Monday to Friday: 7am to 10pm
- Saturday: 8am to 6pm
- Sunday: 9pm to 9pm
- Monday to Friday: 7am to 9am and 5pm to 10pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 12pm
Off peak times
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Standard: £6.60
- Discounted (under 21s): £5.90
Off peak prices
- Standard: £5.80
- All discounted: £5.20
Save money by upgrading to a monthly Premium membership.
Before you use our gym, you will need to have an induction with one of our fitness instructors so that we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
During the induction you will discuss your goals, learn how to use the equipment safely and effectively, and get a personalised exercise programme.
At CSAC you will receive a Technogym key with your programme on, which allows you to use the equipment in the gym. You will also have access to the My Wellness App, where you can follow your progress.
If you lose your Technogym Key you will need to pay to replace it.
Our instructors are on hand every time you come to use the gym, to answer any questions, or update your programme.
You will need to book a gym induction by calling 01245 605666.
- Monthly members: £11.50
- ourChelmsford Lite card holders: £23
- ourChelmsford Plus card holders: £23
- Once you have had your induction, you do not need to book to attend the gym.
- If you have an ourChelmsford Premium membership, you can tap straight through the barrier.
- If you need to pay for the gym you will need to go to reception to pay and activate your ourChelmsford card.
- If you have forgotten your card you will need to collect a barcode from reception or a kiosk to get through the barrier.
- If you require use of the lift to access the first floor, you will need to go to reception to activate your ourChelmsford card.
- If you want to use a locker, you will need a £1 token from reception to release the key. You will get the £1 back when you return the token.
- There is a male group changing area and a female group changing area.
- Accessible changing facilities are available.