Full of fun and adventure, our soft play area is the perfect place for children aged 0 to 7 years to tumble around and let off some steam!
Our multi-level main frame soft play has obstacles, netting to climb and a soft play area where kids can burn off steam.
There are two sections to the soft play frame, one for children under 3 years and one for children from 3 to 7 years.
There are also tables and chairs where adults can sit, relax and order food or a coffee from our café Paddy and Scott's, while the kids play.
Our soft play has its own dedicated accessible toilet and baby changing facilities. Riverside is a breastfeeding friendly centre. Please speak to one of our team for more information.
Our Soft Play is open from 9am to 6pm, every day.
- Sessions are 1 hour long and can be booked on the hour and at half past the hour.
- Opening times remain the same during the school holidays, unless stated otherwise.
ourChelmsford Lite card prices
- 0 to 4 years: £2.90
- 5 to 7 years: £5.50
ourChelmsford Plus card prices
- 0 to 4 years: £1.90
- 5 to 7 years: £4.50
We recommend that you book our popular soft play in advance. You can book a session on the door, however we cannot guarantee availability.
- You can book online, via our app, or by calling 01245 615050
- All soft play bookings are for one hour and can be booked on the hour and half past the hour.
- Bookings must be made on your child's ourChelmsford account.
- You must have an ourChelmsford account to book and attend the soft play, even if you are not a monthly member and you don't live in Chelmsford.
- Children must be under 8 years old to use soft play.
- Children must wear socks, long sleeves and trousers in soft play.
- Your children can't take shoes, badges or jewellery into the play area.
- You will need to stay while your child is using soft play, as staff do not supervise the area or use of the equipment.
- Our Duty Managers are on hand to help you if there is an emergency.
- If your child feels unwell or has an injury, you should not take them to soft play.