Catering for birthday parties
It's not a real party without some proper party food!
Catering at Riverside is currently unavailable until further notice.
Hot food option
Please choose two platter items from the following:
- cheese and tomato pizza
- chicken breast goujons
- battered fish goujons
All of the above are served with French fries, baked beans, and jugs of squash.
Cold food option
Individual party boxes to include:
- cheese or ham roll
- Milky Way
- carton of drink
- Hot menu: £6 per child
- Cold menu: £5 per child
- Jugs of squash: £2 each
Additional platter extras
- Large crisp platter (serves 10): £5
- Large salad platter (serves 10): £5.50
- Large French fry platter (serves 10): £5.50
- Individual ice cream tubs (serves 1): 80p each
- Fruit platter (serves 10): £6.50
Unfortunately catering at Riverside cannot be booked at this time.
- If you would like to bring your own party food, CSAC, Dovedale and SWFLC each have an activity room available for hire, where children can enjoy their party food and drink. SWFLC also has Gym 2 available to hire.
- If you would like to hire our party rooms, please inform us when you book.
- Unfortunately, we can't offer self-catering as an option at Riverside, but you can bring along your child’s birthday cake!
If a child in your party has a food allergy or intolerance, please inform our party coordinator when booking your party. They can cater for most dietary requirements.