Play in the Park
Play in the Park (PitP) is a series of free, two-hour multi-activity sessions run for children at community and parish venues.
Play in the Park runs at multiple community venues during the Easter and summer school holidays, for children aged between three and 11.
Children can join our playworkers to play, create and take part in fun sports, games and craft activities at a park near you. Some sessions also feature additional activities such as inflatables, reptile handling and scooter lessons.
Sessions are suitable for everyone, including those with accessible needs. Please call our team on 01245 606569 if you need any further information.
How to register
- To guarantee your space, you must book your free tickets in advance.
- If you arrive at a session without booking, we may have to turn you away if there are no spaces.
- There will be a maximum of 200 children in each session.
- Spaces for each session are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You cannot drop your child off and leave them at the session unattended. A responsible adult, parent or guardian has to stay with your child.
- You need to book tickets for any children attending, but you do not need to book any adult tickets.
- Some (but not all) sessions will have extra activities available also for free. You don't need to book these activities, but some may have a capacity limit, so we recommend you arrive early to grab a space.
- You should make sure you child has suitable clothing for playing games, a drink and a snack, and is prepared for any weather.
Cancelling or transferring tickets
Tickets for our sessions are limited, so if you can no longer attend, you will free up space for another child.
If you wish to cancel a session, you should let us know as soon as possible.
You can do this by logging into your Eventbrite account or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to transfer your ticket to another session, you need to book for that session (providing there are spaces), and then cancel your existing booking.