Our Strength group exercise classes at Chelmsford Sport and Athletics Centre (CSAC) are about more than just lifting weights.
We offer classes for beginners who want to have fun while toning, or more intensive classes for the serious athlete.
Body conditioning will strengthen, increase muscle endurance and conditioning.
This high impact, high energy class will make you work hard, but the results are well worth it.
This session runs as both a 45-minute or 60-minutes class. This is a medium intensity workout.
In this Les Mills group exercise class you will use barbell weights to squat, lift and pump your way to fitness. The instructor will help you select the right weights, and if you want a challenge, you can increase the weight you lift.
With a great soundtrack, you’ll want to keep coming back for more.
This session lasts for 60 minutes and is a medium intensity workout.
If you’re looking for a high intensity workout that will help tone your body and burn calories, this is a great class to attend.
During Circuits you will perform an exercise as many times as you can, and then when your time is up, you’ll move onto the next one.
This session lasts for 60 minutes. This is a medium intensity workout.
Legs, bums and tums
As the name suggest this class features a number of exercises that will target your stomach and lower body.
The aim of the class is to tone, tighten and energise your muscles. You can achieve great results with the help of your friendly instructor.
This class lasts for 60 minutes and is a medium intensity session.
- 30 minutes: £5
- 45 minutes: £6
- 60 minutes: £7
- 30 minutes: £4.20
- 45 minutes: £5.20
- 60 minutes: £6.20
Save money by upgrading to a monthly Premium membership
Our exercise classes are very popular, we advise booking in advance.
- book online or via the app with an ourChelmsford card
- call us on 01245 605666
- visit CSAC to book your place
You can book onto classes:
- You will need to book a session in advance to guarantee your space.
- If you do not check-in, we will charge you the full amount for the session.
- Please make sure that you have registered your email address with us in order to book online.
- You will not be allowed entrance to the class if it has already been running for five minutes or more.
- To allow time for changeovers, classes will finish five minutes before the advertised time.
- If you want to use a locker, you can either use a £1 coin to release the key, a trolley token, or exchange the value of £1 for a £1 token at reception. This money will be returned to you when you return the token.
- There is a male group changing area and a female group changing area.
- Accessible changing is available.