Chelmsford City Council

Chelmsford, along with the rest of England, is now in lockdown until further notice. You can find out what this means and get other useful information on our coronavirus updates page.

Find a property to rent

To find a property to rent, you can look:

  • in local newspapers
  • in local shops or estate agents
  • on the internet

For information about renting privately, you can look at GOV.UK.


    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page
    Last updated: 08 October 2020

    Go to: