If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.
Advice for tenants
If you are a tenant in a privately rented property, you have certain rights and responsibilities.
You can find more information about private renting on GOV.UK including:
- your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- advice about repairs, rent disputes and deposits
Shelter also provides advice on:
- finding a home with a private landlord
- paying rent and other costs
- rental agreements
- problems during a tenancy
- what to do when you leave a property