Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

If you are a private residential landlord, you must check that a tenant or lodger can legally rent your residential property in England. 

You must also provide your tenant with the relevant documents and carry out some safety checks.

You can read the guidance on GOV.UK about:

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.