Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

Contact us 

If you own a home which is empty, you need to tell us the reason it is empty and we can give you some advice about what you can do.

To complete the form, you will need:

  • your name, address and contact details
  • details of the reason the property is empty
  • details about the steps you are taking to bring the property back in use 

Depending on the status of the empty property, we may contact you.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.