Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

Advice if your social landlord or council has asked you to leave

If your social landlord or council has asked you to leave, you need to speak to them.

A tenancy sustainment officer or your housing officer will work with you to try and resolve any problems with your tenancy. You need to contact your landlord to find out who these people are, if you don't have their details already.

If your landlord tries to work with you to resolve problems or rent arrears, you need to cooperate.

It will be very difficult for you to secure another property with a social landlord or council if you lose your tenancy.

Finding somewhere to stay

If you want to find somewhere to stay, you can look at our advice about improving your housing situation. You can find out about renting privately, asking family or friends and getting more help.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.