Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

Advice if you are struggling to pay your mortgage

You can look at Money Advice Service for information about:

You can also look at Citizens Advice for information about mortgage problems. 

If you are struggling to pay your mortgage, you need to get help and advice about how to budget and manage your money.

You can look at:

If you are struggling to pay your mortgage because you are out of work, you can look at GOV.UK for advice about finding a job.

You can also look at websites advertising jobs, such as Indeed or Reed, or contact local recruitment agencies for job opportunities.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.