Take part in our survey to assess the support that businesses will need in the short, medium and longer-term, and you could win tickets to Enlightened at Hylands Estate. Complete the survey by 7 December for your chance to win.
Vary a Designated Premises Supervisor
If your DPS stops working at your premises or their personal licence is suspended, you need to specify a new DPS by varying your licence.
To vary a DPS, you will need to:
- download and fill in the application form (you will need to right click on the PDF to save it to your device, not just open it, and have the latest version of Adobe Reader to view the document)
- upload your completed application form
- include a completed consent to be a DPS form
- include a copy of your premises licence
- pay the £23 fee
- send a copy of your application to the current DPS
If you are having trouble downloading the application form, you can read our guidance.
You will also need to send a copy of your application to Essex Police and to the Home Office.
What happens next
Once we receive your application, we will:
- acknowledge it within three working days
- notify you of the outcome
If we do not grant the variation to the licence, we will not refund your fee.