Vary a Designated Premises Supervisor
If your DPS stops working at your premises or their personal licence is suspended, you need to specify a new DPS by varying your licence.
To vary a DPS, you will need to:
- download and fill in the application form
- upload your completed application form
- include a completed consent to be a DPS form
- include a copy of your premises licence
- pay the £23 fee
- send a copy of your application to the current DPS
If you seeing a 'Please wait...' message when viewing the application form, you need to read our guidance on how to open the application form.
You will also need to send a copy of your application to Essex Police and to the Home Office.
What happens next
Once we receive your application, we will:
- acknowledge it within three working days
- notify you of the outcome
If we do not grant the variation to the licence, we will not refund your fee.