Chelmsford City Council

Request to be removed as a DPS

If you no longer want to be a DPS, you need to give formal notice to us and to the premises licence holder.

To give notice to us, you need to make a request to be removed as a DPS.

You will need to:

You do not need to pay a fee when you make your request.

If you are having trouble downloading the application form, you can read our guidance.

You can print this form

You can also download and print the application form. If you decide to download and print your application, you will need to return it to us by post or in person.

What happens next

Once we receive your request, we will:   

  • acknowledge it within three working days
  • notify you of the outcome

    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page?
    Last updated: 04 October 2021

    Go to: