For us to collect your large item, you need to:
- leave the item at the front of your property or where we collect your bins from before 7am on the arranged collection day
- dismantle items like sheds, green houses, AGAs and trampolines before collection, and make safe any pieces of glass
- disconnect appliances from the service supply
- make sure that your large item is something that we can collect
To request a large item collection, you will need:
You will need to pay:
You will need to contact us for an estimate if you have:
- eight or more items
- heavy items, such as a shed, green house, Aga or trampoline
You can book your large item collection for a specific day, but you can't reserve a timeslot.
Once you have booked your collection, you will not be able to add or change items.
Your fee is non-refundable.