1. Request a large item collection
We can collect large items from outside your home, including sofas, fridge freezers and sheds.
We only provide this service for residential properties within the Chelmsford area. You will need to arrange a commercial waste collection if you need a large collection from a:
For us to collect your large item, you need to:
- leave the item at the front of your property or where we collect your bins from before 7am on the arranged collection day
- dismantle items like sheds, green houses, AGAs and trampolines before collection, and make safe any pieces of glass
- disconnect appliances from the service supply
- make sure that your large item is something that we can collect
To request a large item collection, you will need:
You will need to pay:
For heavy items, such as sheds, green houses, AGAs and trampolines, you will need to contact us for an estimate.
If you have eight or more items, you also need to contact us for an estimate.
You can book your large item collection for a specific day, but you can't reserve a timeslot.
Once you have booked your collection, you will not be able to add or change items.
Your fee is non-refundable.