Chelmsford City Council

Order a new bin, box or sack

If your bins, boxes or sacks are missing or damaged, you can use our Recycling and Waste portal to order a new:

  • green recycling box

  • grey kitchen food waste caddy

  • green external food waste bin

  • white sack for paper

  • white sack for cardboard

  • brown garden waste bin

If you need a new black non-recyclables bin, you need to phone us.

You can't order new rolls of:

If you are having trouble accessing the portal within this page, you can try using our alternative view.

Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page?

Go to: