Submit an appeal

If you disagree with our decision about your Council Tax Reduction, you have up to one month from the date you received the decision, to tell us.

If you disagree with the decision you can ask us to re-consider our decision.

We will review the decision together with any evidence and respond to you within one month.

We will tell you if we have changed our decision, or explain why if we have not changed our decision.

If we don't change our decision

If you still disagree with the decision, you have two months to appeal from the date you receive our response.

You must appeal to the Valuation Tribunal. We will send you more details about that when we write to you.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.