Report fraud

If you think someone is claiming housing benefit or council tax reduction that they shouldn’t be getting, you should report to the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.