Chelmsford City Council

Parking fines (PCNs)

All of our car parks are open. We are offering free on-street parking for key workers until 30 September 2020. You can read full details of all our changes to parking arrangements.

We issue parking fines called Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs). You can either pay them or challenge them in writing.

Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page