Townfield Street car park
Upper levels temporary closure
The upper levels in Townfield Street car park will be temporarily closed until Friday 29 October for essential maintenance work.
If you are a Townfield Street season ticket holder, you will still be able to continue parking in the car park during the works.
If you are a day ticket holder, there will only be limited parking available. There are parking spaces available at the following nearby car parks:
We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this work.
- Postcode: CM1 1QX
- Location of entrance: Railway Street
- Number of spaces: 729
- Disabled spaces: 5
- Number of electric vehicle (EV) spaces: None
- Motorcycle parking: No
This is a pay on foot car park. This means you must pay when you return to your vehicle and before you leave the car park (this includes paying at the barrier).
- Credit/debit card
Monday to Friday: 5:30am to 6pm
- Up to 1 hour: £1.50
- Up to midnight: £8.50
Saturday and Sunday: 5:30am to 6pm
Every day: 6pm to 5:30am
You can also enquire about season tickets for this car park.
- Opening times: 5:30am to 11pm (Monday to Saturday) and 5:30am to 6pm (Sundays)
- Charging period: All hours
- Staffed: Yes
- ANPR: Yes
- CCTV: Yes
- Height restriction: 1.9 metres
- Season ticket available: Yes
- Length of stay: Long stay
- Type: Multi-storey
You can't reserve a space in this car park.