Townfield Street car park
- Postcode: CM1 1QX
- Location of entrance: Railway Street
- Number of spaces: 726
- Disabled spaces: 5
- Number of electric vehicle (EV) spaces: None
- Motorcycle parking: No
This is a pay on foot car park. This means you must pay when you return to your vehicle and before you leave the car park (this includes paying at the barrier).
- Credit/debit card
Monday to Friday (from 5:30am)
- Up to 1 hour: £2
- Up to 2 hours: £3
- Up to 3 hours: £4
- Up to 11pm: £9.50
Evenings (from 5pm)
- Up to 11pm (6pm on Sunday): £2.20
Saturday and Sunday (from 5:30am)
- Up to 11pm (6pm on Sunday): £3
You can also enquire about season tickets for this car park.
- Opening times: 5:30am to 11pm (Monday to Saturday) and 5:30am to 6pm (Sundays)
- Charging period: 5:30am to 11pm (Monday to Saturday) and 5:30am to 6pm (Sundays)
Easter and Bank Holiday opening times
- Friday 7 April 2023 (Good Friday): 7am to 7pm
- Saturday 8 April 2023 (Holy Saturday): 5:30am to 11pm
- Sunday 9 April (Easter Sunday): Closed
- Monday 10 April 2023 (Easter Monday): 7am to 7pm
- Monday 1 May 2023 (Early May Bank Holiday): 7am to 7pm
- Monday 8 May 2023 (King's Coronation Bank Holiday): 7am to 7pm
- Monday 29 May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday): 7am to 7pm
- Monday 28 August 2023 (Summer Bank Holiday): 7am to 7pm
You can park in this car park overnight, but it is locked after 11pm from Monday to Saturday and after 6pm on Sunday.
The overnight tariff is £2.20. You can buy it from 5pm and it will last up to 11pm (6pm on Sunday).
If you are locked in one of our car parks after it closes, you can call 01245 606299. However, depending on staffing levels, you may not get your vehicle released immediately.
If you are able to get your vehicle released immediately, you will need to pay a £50 release fee.
- Staffed: Yes
- ANPR: Yes
- CCTV: Yes
- Height restriction: 1.9 metres
- Season ticket available: Yes
- Length of stay: Long stay
- Type: Multi-storey
You can't reserve a space in this car park.