Fairfield Road car park
- Postcode: CM1 1TD
- Location of entrance: Coval Lane
There are 307 spaces in the car park in total. This includes 88 Pay and Display spaces and 219 season ticket spaces. After 5pm, all spaces are Pay and Display.
- Disabled spaces: 3
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging spaces: 2
- Motorcycle spaces: 2 (moto touring), located near the left-hand side of the car park
This is a pay and display car park. This means you must pay when you arrive at the car park and before you leave your vehicle (this includes paying by phone).
- Credit/debit card (we do not accept American Express)
- Pay by phone (MiPermit)
Monday to Friday (from 5am)
- Up to 1 hour: £2
- Up to 2 hours: £3
- Up to 3 hours: £4
- Up to 5am: £9.50
Evenings (from 5pm)
- Up to 5am: £2.20
Saturday and Sunday (from 5am)
- Up to midnight: £3
You can also enquire about season tickets for this car park.
- Phone number: Call 0345 520 7007 or text 61600
- Location number: 744003
- Charges: 10p for a text message reminder, which you can switch off in the app
- Opening times: All hours
- Bank holiday opening times: All hours
- Charging period: All hours
You can park in this car park overnight. The overnight tariff is £2.20. You can buy it from 5pm and it will last up to 5am.
- Staffed: No
- ANPR: No
- CCTV: Yes
- Height restriction: None
- Season ticket available: Yes
- Length of stay: Long stay
- Type: Surface
You can't reserve a space in this car park.