Ice skating for beginners holiday course
Children will learn the basics of ice skating in this fun half term course.
In this 5-day ice skating course at Riverside Leisure Centre, children will have fun learning to glide around the ice while improving their balance, agility and co-ordination!
These 30 minute sessions will teach children elements from Grades 1 to 3 of the Skate UK programme, including how to glide, how to turn and how to stop.
- Monday 13 to Friday 17 February 2023
- 9.30am to 10am
- 10am to 10.30am
- 12.45pm to 1.15pm
- £40 for all 5 days (full price)
- You can also pay using Childcare vouchers.
- We offer a 15% sibling discount when you book two siblings onto our courses at the same time.
- Children should wear warm comfortable clothes which are not loose, bring thick socks, and arrive a few minutes early so they can be fitted with their ice skates.
- Children can bring gloves, knee pads and a helmet if they have them. These are recommended but not essential. These are not available to hire from the ice rink.