Adult swimming lessons at SWFLC
Join one of our adults only swimming courses at South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre (SWFLC), for a fun and relaxed way to learn a valuable life skill.
Whether you are a complete beginner and would like water confidence, or whether you are trying to perfect your technique, our adults only lessons will suit you.
Our Swim School lessons run every week during term time, for 45 minutes per lesson. You will be in a small, friendly class of adults with a similar ability. Our expert teachers will guide you through your lessons, while you make new friends in a community environment.
Our lessons run during term time and when you apply, you'll be able to enjoy a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free swimming during any public swim session
- quick, easy direct debit payments spread the cost of payments across the year
- being able to move up at your own pace rather than having to wait until the end of a term
Lessons are on Tuesdays from:
- 1.30pm to 2.15pm (beginners and improvers)
- 2.15pm to 3pm (beginners and improvers)
Courses cost £28 per month Direct Debit.
To enquire about a place on Swim School, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our adult swimming lessons are for people aged 16 years and over.
- Using the ASA Learn to Swim Programme, we will assess your swimming ability and place you into the appropriate stage in the programme.
- If you need any additional support, please just let us know.
- We recommend you wear a swimming hat and ask that you shower before entering the pool.
Get two months membership 50% off!*
Get a head start on your New Year's Resolutions with Chelmsford City Sports (*terms and conditions apply)
Festive fun this December!
Endless fun with our half term camps and courses! Perfect for ages 0 to 16.
Upgrade and save
Get a Plus account and save on a range of activities for just £13 per year.