Chelmsford City Council

Close your Council Tax account

Close an account

If you are moving out of Chelmsford, you need to tell us so we can close your Council Tax account.

To notify us about the change, you will need to tell us:

  • the date you move out
  • details of your old and new address
  • details of anyone who is moving out with you

You will also need to tell us:

    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page?
    Last updated: 26 March 2021

    Go to: