View your Council Tax account online
You can sign in or register an online profile for Council Tax, Benefits or Business Rates.
When you sign in, your username is not case sensitive but your password is.
You can sign in to view:
- your Council Tax charge
- how we calculated your charge
- payments you have already made
- any outstanding payments
- your payment schedule
- any discounts or exemptions we have applied to your account
- the band your property is in
You can also sign in to your Council Tax account to:
If you need help making sense of your bill, you can view our understanding your bill page.
You can register for paperless billing.
Register for an account
To register for an account, you will need:
- your email address
- to set up a security question
- details about your Council Tax payments, so you can link your account straight away
If this is for a new Council Tax account you may not have enough information to link to it. If so we will send your PIN by post.
Forgotten username or password
If you have forgotten your username or password for your account, you can get a reminder or reset email from the sign in page.
Request paperless billing
If you want us to let you know by email, instead of by post, that your Council Tax bill is available to view, you can request paperless billing.