Take part in our survey to assess the support that businesses will need in the short, medium and longer-term, and you could win tickets to Enlightened at Hylands Estate. Complete the survey by 7 December for your chance to win.
Change your environmental permit
To vary, transfer or surrender your Part A(2) or Part B permit, you will need to:
- download the relevant application form below relating to the change
- complete the form
- return the form to us using the address on the form or submit it online, along with the correct fee
Decision timescales for changes
We will issue a decision about:
- a substantial variation within four months or receiving your application
- a non-substantial variation within three months of receiving your application
- an application to transfer the permit within two months of receiving your application
If we need more time to make a decision about a permit change, renewal or transferral, we will contact you to agree new timescales.
Download environmental permit change forms
You do not need to renew your permit each year, but you do need to pay an annual charge.