Chelmsford City Council

A to Z of Services

Results for C


Captioned performances

Car parking permits

Car parks

Cardboard recycling

Care (External link to Essex County Council)

Cars (abandoned)



Cemetery and Crematorium

Centre Supporting Voluntary Action/CVS (External link)

Change of use

Charitable collections

Chelmer Housing Partnership/CHP (External link)

Chelmsford market

Chelmsford Sport and Athletics Centre (CSAC)

Chief Executive

Child care (External link to Essex County Council)

Children's activities

Cinema (Picture House) 

Circuit training

Civic Amenity Centre (External link to Essex County Council)

Civic Centre

Civic emergencies

Civic and Cramphorn Theatre

Clinical waste    

Collection of large items

Collection of bins and recycling

Commercial properties to let

Commercial waste

Committee meetings

Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)

Community Sport and Wellbeing

Community transport (External link to Chelmsford Community Transport)


Composting (External link to Love Essex)

Concessionary fares

Conservation areas




Corporate hire

Consumer rights (External link to Essex County Council)

Contaminated land

Council housing

Council meetings

Council Tax

Council Tax Reduction (formerly Council Tax benefit)    

Councillor allowances


Country parks (External link to Essex County Council)

County Council (External link to Essex County Council)




Crime and disorder

Cultural events

Custom build homes

Customer Service Award

Customer Service Centre


Use this form to report an issue with the website

You should not use this form to contact us about a service as you will not receive a response. You should only use this form to report an issue with the website.

If you want to contact us about any of our services, you can visit our general contact page.

Go to:

You are here »Home»A to Z of services»C