SWFLC exercise classes
At South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre we have a wide range of group exercise classes on offer every week. Every class comes with its own benefits, making them perfect for everyone.
We have modern studios, accessible changing facilities and expert instructors.
Classes marked with a * are for over 16s only.
- 30 minutes: £5.40
- 45 minutes: £6.40 (Aqua classes £6.60)
- 60 minutes: £8 (Aqua classes £8)
- 30 minutes: £4.90
- 45 minutes: £6 (Aqua classes £6.20)
- 60 minutes: £7.20 (Aqua classes £7.40)
Save money by upgrading to an ourChelmsford Plus or monthly Premium membership.
- 30 minutes: £4.40
- 45 minutes: £5.40 (Aqua classes £5.60)
- 60 minutes: £7 (Aqua classes £7)
- 30 minutes: £3.90
- 45 minutes: £5 (Aqua classes £5.20)
- 60 minutes: £6.20 (Aqua classes £6.40)
Save money by upgrading to a monthly Premium membership
Our exercise classes are very popular, we advise booking in advance.
- book online or via the app with an ourChelmsford card
- book by calling 01245 605600
- book when you visit the centre
You can book onto classes:
- ten days in advance if you have a monthly membership
- seven days in advance if you have an ourChelmsford Plus card
- two days in advance if you have an ourChelmsford Lite card
- You will need to book a session in advance to guarantee your space.
- If you do not check-in, we will charge you the full amount for the session.
- Please make sure that you have registered your email address with us in order to book online.
- If you can't attend a class that you have booked onto, you must cancel at least two hours before it starts.
- You can cancel online or via the app, by calling 01245 605600 or in person.
- We will charge you the full amount for the class if you do not cancel in time, or if you do not attend.
- You will need to collect a ticket from reception when you arrive for your class.
- You will not be allowed entrance to the class if it has already been running for five minutes or more.
- To allow time for changeovers, classes will finish five minutes before the advertised time.
- If you want to use a locker, you will need a £1 coin to release the key. You will get the £1 back when you return the key. Lockers are located in the gym or on poolside.
- There is a male group changing area and a female group changing area.
- Accessible changing is available on poolside at all times, or near to the gym after 6pm.
Make It Happen
Commit to your health and fitness goals with a free trial of our leisure centres*.
Cracking kids courses this Easter!
Check out our cracking Easter courses! Perfect for ages 0 to 16.
Book your ice show tickets!
Take a journey into the ocean this Easter with Chelmsford Riverside Ice Skating Club in their amateur ice show, The Little Mermaid On Ice.
Get active around Chelmsford
From Heart and Sole walks to active travel, Forever Fit and Play in the Park, discover sport and activity all over Chelmsford.
Upgrade and save
Get a Plus account and save on a range of activities for just £15 per year.