Get on your bike with a group cycling class at Chelmsford Sport and Athletic Centre (CSAC).
You will work hard and improve your health and fitness levels in these indoor group exercise classes.
Get your heart racing, shed calories, improve your cardio and strength, and feel like a winner in a Group Cycle exercise class. You will exercise on stationary bikes with your instructor pacing you through a range of sprints and hill climbs to get you to your fitness goals.
If you are new to Group Cycle, don’t worry as the instructor will help you set up your bike and if you can’t keep up, just slow down or reduce the resistance on the machine. You are in the driving seat.
This session will run as either a 45-minute session or a 60-minute session and is a high intensity session.
- 30 minutes: £6
- 45 minutes: £7
- 60 minutes: £8
- 30 minutes: £5.20
- 45 minutes: £6.20
- 60 minutes: £7.20
Save money by upgrading to an ourChelmsford Plus or monthly Premium membership.
- 30 minutes: £5
- 45 minutes: £6
- 60 minutes: £7
- 30 minutes: £4.20
- 45 minutes: £5.20
- 60 minutes: £6.20
Save money by upgrading to a monthly Premium membership
Our exercise classes are very popular, we advise booking in advance.
- book online or via the app with an ourChelmsford card
- call us on 01245 605666
- visit CSAC to book your place
You can book onto classes:
- ten days in advance if you have a monthly membership
- seven days in advance if you have an ourChelmsford Plus card
- two days in advance if you have an ourChelmsford Lite card
- You will need to book a session in advance to guarantee your space.
- If you do not check-in, we will charge you the full amount for the session.
- Please make sure that you have registered your email address with us in order to book online.
- If you can't attend a class that you have booked onto, you must cancel at least two hours before it starts.
- You can cancel online or via the app, by calling 01245 605666 or in person.
- We will charge you the full amount for the class if you do not cancel in time, or if you do not attend.
- You will not be allowed entrance to the class if it has already been running for five minutes or more.
- To allow time for changeovers, classes will finish five minutes before the advertised time.
- If you want to use a locker, you can either use a £1 coin to release the key, a trolley token, or exchange the value of £1 for a £1 token at reception. This money will be returned to you when you return the token.
- There is a male group changing area and a female group changing area.
- Accessible changing is available.