Forever Active Swim membership
With our Forever Active Swim multi-site membership, over 65s can enjoy the pools at Riverside Leisure Centre or South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre (SWFLC) at a discounted rate.
With our new Forever Active Swim membership you can swim at both of our swimming pools at Riverside Leisure Centre or South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre.
The scheme is open to over 65s and offers unlimited swimming during designated times at either of our swimming pools.
Our new scheme is just £20 per month payable by direct debit for anyone over 65. For those receiving Council Tax support you can enjoy the same benefits for just £15 per year. The scheme includes an OurChelmsford Plus card.
Our quick touch access card keeps all your information in one place and allows you to swim when suits you best.
With a Forever Active Swim membership, you'll receive:
- Use of pools at both Riverside Leisure Centre and South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre
- Booking up to 10 days in advance
- Unlimited swimming during designated swimming times
- Access to free Learn to Swim and Swim Improver sessions for everyone on the membership
- Reduced prices for other activities across our centres, with your ourChelmsford Plus card
- £1 off full priced and standard concessionary tickets to specified shows at Chelmsford Theatre
- Priority booking 48 hours in advance of public ticket sale release (offer valid for 24 hour period only) for the 3foot People Festival
All facilities and activities are subject to availability.
You can use your Forever Active Swim membership at the following times:
- Riverside: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4pm
- SWFLC: weekday public sessions from 6.30am through to 3pm and weekend public sessions from 7am to 3pm.
You can only use your Forever Active Swim membership during the designated public swimming sessions at Riverside pool and SWFLC pool.
Public sessions do not include Family Fun, Inspired by Disney, or Musical Splash.
- To qualify for the new Forever Active Swim membership you must be over the age of 65.
- Our £20 per month Direct Debit option is available to both Chelmsford residents and non-residents.
- If you are over 65, a Chelmsford resident and in receipt of Council Tax Support, you will be entitled to the discounted rate of £15 for the year. You will be asked for evidence that you live in Chelmsford and receive Council Tax Support upon joining.
- £20 per month Direct Debit. If you are on Council Tax Support you will pay £15 per year.
- You will need to sign up for an ourChelmsford Plus card, the cost of this is included in your membership if paying £20 a month.
- Minimum 6-month commitment period applies to direct debit members.
- Visit Riverside Leisure Centre or South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre now, join online, or call us on 01245 615079.
- You can also enquire online and one of our team will contact you.
- To make the most of your Forever Active Swim membership, please read our terms and conditions.
You can book your swimming session up to 10 days in advance using an ourChelmsford card:
- Book in centre, online, via our app, or by calling Riverside on 01245 615050 or South Woodham Leisure Centre on 01245 605600.
- Each individual customer must have their own ourChelmsford account to check into a session on the door.
- You need to give two hours notice for cancellation of your session, or the standard session charge applies. You can cancel online, via the app, or by phoning the centre.