All prices include VAT where applicable.
All our crematorium fees include:
- all professional fees relating to the administration and registration of the cremation, in line with statutory requirements
- the appropriate national environmental levy (where applicable) and Medical Referee fee
- the use of our chapel and attendance of our Chapel Assistant on the day of the service for 60-minute slots with a maximum of 45 minutes chapel service (between 10.30am and 3:30pm in the South Chapel or 10am to 3pm in the North Chapel, with 12 noon services not available)
- the use of the chapel organ (without organist) and audio and visual systems (excluding Obitus additional services)
- the scattering or interment of ashes appointments within our Garden of Remembrance, or the preparation of the ashes for their removal provided in bio-degradable ash box along with a Cremation Certificate. (Alternatively, we will look after the ashes for up to one month following the service, if agreed in advance with the Crematorium Office)
Prices valid until 31 March 2023.