Take part in our survey to assess the support that businesses will need in the short, medium and longer-term, and you could win tickets to Enlightened at Hylands Estate. Complete the survey by 7 December for your chance to win.
Change of address for Business Rates
You need to tell us if your address changes because your business has moved:
- into Chelmsford
- within Chelmsford
- out of Chelmsford
To tell us your change of address, you will need:
- your details, including name and contact telephone number
- the date of your move
- details of your old and new address
- information about your tenancy, or sale completion dates and solicitor details
If you’re moving within or out of Chelmsford, you will also need:
- your Business Rates account number
- details of who will be taking on your old property, or who you are handing it back to
You can also tell us about a change of address for Council Tax.