Take part in our survey to assess the support that businesses will need in the short, medium and longer-term, and you could win tickets to Enlightened at Hylands Estate. Complete the survey by 7 December for your chance to win.
View your Business Rates account online
You can sign in or register an online profile for Council Tax, Benefits or Business Rates.
Once you have signed in, you can view details of your Business Rates account with us.
To register for an account, you will need:
- your email address
- your Business Rates account number
- to set a username
- to set a password
- to set up a security question
- to add your Business Rates account to your profile
- details about your Business Rates account and payments, so you can link your account without requesting a PIN by post
When you sign in, your username is not case sensitive but your password is.
You can sign in to view:
- your Business Rates charge
- how we calculated your charge
- payments you have already made
- any outstanding payments
- your payment schedule
- any relief schemes we have applied to your account
- the rateable value of your property
You can also sign in to your Business Rates account to: