Request a protected tree check
If you have already checked our TPO register, but are still unsure if a tree is protected, you can ask us to do a search for you.
To request a TPO search, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- the address of the property with the trees you would like us to check
- a site plan indicating the area, if where you would like us to check is unclear from just the address
- the reason why you would like us to check for a TPO
Once we receive your request, we will:
- acknowledge it within three working days
- complete the search within ten working days
- contact you with information about any TPOs we find
If a tree is not protected, you can request a new TPO.